February 2, 2015 - 12:55 pm
just to be clear
this show has nothing to do with the onesquarefoot skatepark fundraising effort. that is over and was a great success.
that being said.
hope you can make it out.
the finished piece will be sold by the square foot. peploe are welcome to buy as many square feet as they like and create their own composition. when the shw comes down it will be cut to size.
it is first come first served. as always
January 23, 2015 - 9:06 pm
been away too long
I'm working on a new project at the moment.
painting a large piece at grey area (by fivecents)
and going to be selling it by the square foot on feb 13 2015
i encourage people to please come by and check out the progress
take photos or check out the progress on instagram @5ivecents
should be fun
April 8, 2014 - 5:44 pm
so im not the best at updating this thing
also not the best at responding to emails or answering phone calls.
i am making an effort to improve.
if you have tried to get in touch with me and failed please keep trying. i will get back to you … sometimes it just takes a little longer.
as far as current work goes. the best way to see what i am up to is to check my instagram
oh ya.. heres a pic of the speakeasy at union sometime near completion this time last year
January 18, 2014 - 1:27 pm
this is happening friday the 24 of jan
should be a great one!
November 28, 2013 - 2:58 pm
im back in the shop.
November 15, 2013 - 1:37 pm
im away til the 27th of november
so i wont be answering any correspondence between now and then
sorry for any inconvenience
October 4, 2013 - 1:16 pm
Hi everyone... We're trying something a little different so please read this post!
- Instead of calling the shop to book a consult, you will now send Julian an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please put "consultation request" as the subject line of your email
- In the email, give a brief description of your idea and where on your body you want the tattoo. (If it is a cover-up, please include a picture of the work to be covered.)
- Put your phone number in the email so he can call you back.
- Due to being a really busy guy, Julian will only be responding to the emails/ideas he is currently interested in taking on. If you don't hear back in 2 weeks please understand that he won't take on your project at this time but you are welcome to ask again later, refine your idea, or make a request for something else.
- If he is interested in your project, he will email or call you to set up a consultation time.
Our hope is that not only will Julian be able to focus more closely on projects that inspire him artistically, but the wait times will also get shorter for the people getting tattooed.
* The process for getting consultations with Sarah and Rhonda remains the same as usual, call the shop or email them directly.
May 18, 2013 - 6:49 pm
i am back at work. tho my thumb is still hurting
but yes. sorry to all people who have been inconvenienced by my injury.
tho i must say that in some ways it was quite nice to have some time off.
see you soon
April 12, 2013 - 11:41 am
We're sad to post some bad news today: Julian took a tumble off his bike and while he is very much alive and kicking, he has unfortunately damaged his hand. He'll be casted for about 3 weeks and things will get re-evaluated after that.
This means his whole schedule will be thrown off for quite awhile and we ask for your patience while we sort it all out.
The shop will be contacting Julian's appointments personally by phone as soon as possible but if you are booked anytime in the next month it is safe to assume your appointment/s will be post-poned.
Please stay tuned for more information about Julian's schedule. To those with appointemnts, sorry for the inconvenience. We understand that people wait a long time to be tattooed by Julian but unfortunately accidents happen.
March 22, 2013 - 3:45 pm
five cents would like to officially announce that Sarah Rogers is here now and tattooing up a storm.
Come check her out! (but not in a pervy way....)