November 28, 2013 - 2:58 pm
im back in the shop.
November 15, 2013 - 1:37 pm
im away til the 27th of november
so i wont be answering any correspondence between now and then
sorry for any inconvenience
October 4, 2013 - 1:16 pm
Hi everyone... We're trying something a little different so please read this post!
- Instead of calling the shop to book a consult, you will now send Julian an email at email@example.com
- Please put "consultation request" as the subject line of your email
- In the email, give a brief description of your idea and where on your body you want the tattoo. (If it is a cover-up, please include a picture of the work to be covered.)
- Put your phone number in the email so he can call you back.
- Due to being a really busy guy, Julian will only be responding to the emails/ideas he is currently interested in taking on. If you don't hear back in 2 weeks please understand that he won't take on your project at this time but you are welcome to ask again later, refine your idea, or make a request for something else.
- If he is interested in your project, he will email or call you to set up a consultation time.
Our hope is that not only will Julian be able to focus more closely on projects that inspire him artistically, but the wait times will also get shorter for the people getting tattooed.
* The process for getting consultations with Sarah and Rhonda remains the same as usual, call the shop or email them directly.
May 18, 2013 - 6:49 pm
i am back at work. tho my thumb is still hurting
but yes. sorry to all people who have been inconvenienced by my injury.
tho i must say that in some ways it was quite nice to have some time off.
see you soon
April 12, 2013 - 11:41 am
We're sad to post some bad news today: Julian took a tumble off his bike and while he is very much alive and kicking, he has unfortunately damaged his hand. He'll be casted for about 3 weeks and things will get re-evaluated after that.
This means his whole schedule will be thrown off for quite awhile and we ask for your patience while we sort it all out.
The shop will be contacting Julian's appointments personally by phone as soon as possible but if you are booked anytime in the next month it is safe to assume your appointment/s will be post-poned.
Please stay tuned for more information about Julian's schedule. To those with appointemnts, sorry for the inconvenience. We understand that people wait a long time to be tattooed by Julian but unfortunately accidents happen.
March 22, 2013 - 3:45 pm
five cents would like to officially announce that Sarah Rogers is here now and tattooing up a storm.
Come check her out! (but not in a pervy way....)
January 19, 2013 - 2:14 pm
Due to the fact that Julian's waiting list has extended into September he is going to stop taking new consultations for awhile.
If you are interested in getting new work by Julian, please call the shop in April*.
Until then, you are still more than welcome to stop by to say "Hi", look at portfolios, and tour around the gallery (new show coming up in February).
Perhaps you might want to get something small from Julian's apprentice, Rhonda, while you wait... kind of like a tattoo-appetitizer? (You can see what she's up to over on tumblr.)
(*In the past Julian has started a waiting list for consultations but this time around he is trying something different... so there will no double waiting list...)
November 22, 2012 - 4:44 pm
Julian has landed safely back in his home-nest... and speaking of nests, he'll be doing some live-painting at ARTSNEST, the "Support Local" event being held at Magpie Jewellery (Westboro location) tomorrow night.
CLICK HERE for more details.
November 13, 2012 - 7:21 pm
1. Julian is flying off to warmer climes for a week so the shop is closed until Thursday, Nov. 22nd. We'll return your phone calls then.
2. Joel Conroy is no longer at this shop. You can contact him directly through his email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Julian's face will soon be consumed by a giant beard because he got tangled up in some strange competition during the Montreal Tattoo Convention. Now he can't shave until next year's convention... Come say goodbye to his face next week and check out the Self Propelled Art Show while you're at it!
4. Rhonda, the apprentice, is doing some tattooing now. If you are interested in volunteering some skin to help her learn come by the shop and have a chat with her.