October 4, 2013 - 1:16 pm
Hi everyone... We're trying something a little different so please read this post!
- Instead of calling the shop to book a consult, you will now send Julian an email at email@example.com
- Please put "consultation request" as the subject line of your email
- In the email, give a brief description of your idea and where on your body you want the tattoo. (If it is a cover-up, please include a picture of the work to be covered.)
- Put your phone number in the email so he can call you back.
- Due to being a really busy guy, Julian will only be responding to the emails/ideas he is currently interested in taking on. If you don't hear back in 2 weeks please understand that he won't take on your project at this time but you are welcome to ask again later, refine your idea, or make a request for something else.
- If he is interested in your project, he will email or call you to set up a consultation time.
Our hope is that not only will Julian be able to focus more closely on projects that inspire him artistically, but the wait times will also get shorter for the people getting tattooed.
* The process for getting consultations with Sarah and Rhonda remains the same as usual, call the shop or email them directly.
October 11, 2012 - 7:48 pm
just finished this chest piece beside the ol' fox-hunting sleeve.
it is based on one of my paintings.
fall is here, winter is coming, won't be taking too many more shirtless outdoor pictures...
more newness in the portfolio.
August 22, 2012 - 8:17 pm
a fun one from the other day.
thanks for looking!
August 3, 2012 - 2:09 pm
Joel and Julian are both heading to the Montreal Tattoo Convention this year.
Sept. 7, 8, 9.
Come say "hi".
They might say "hi" back...
(This is Julian's poster design for the show.)
July 28, 2012 - 2:41 pm
there are a few new photos in Julian's tattoo section.
"how do i get there?" you ask.
click on "Julian".
now click away!
June 23, 2012 - 7:27 pm
a gun-slinging rabbit, a flying pig, a cover-up robin, and more...
(in the tattoo section labelled "Julian")